Results for "Water transport"
As stated, DI.ORGANO.SI, follows an holistic approach about Knowledge Management and the proposed K.M framework consists of 2 main respective components: the IT system supporting mainly the explicit knowledge management and the supporting implementation methodology (HR like consulting tools) aimed t...
Through a detailed, updatable and expandable database, the tool provides information concerning: • passenger and cargo traffic from/to a series of selected Mediterranean Ports to/from all Mediterranean countries • the trade relations of a series of countries at regional level with a special focus ...
In this framework, a newly-developed AQMS has been installed and used operationally in the Department of Labour Inspection (DLI) of the Republic of Cyprus. The core of the system handles the compilation of an emissions inventory that includes data from all major activity sectors and functions on th...
The product concerns the provision of services that relate to environmental information through the use of the internet. The electronic content includes four basic fields of interest: air quality, air emissions, meteorology and topography. The users, which this product is directed at, includes repr...
Environmental Impacts Assessments (EIA) have been instituted in order to evaluate and predict the environmental impacts that may be caused by a proposed project or activity. In every European country this methodic study is carried out by experts and is based on the implementation of current national...
The OFIS model (Ozone Fine Structure) belongs to the European Zooming Model (EZM) system, a comprehensive model system for simulations of wind flow and pollutant transport and transformation. OFIS was developed to allow authorities to assess urban air quality by means of a fast, simple and still rel...
MIMO is a prognostic microscale model which allows describing the air motion near complex building structures. Within MIMO, the conservation equations for mass, momentum, and scalar quantities as potential temperature, turbulent kinetic energy and specific humidity are solved. Non-equidistant grid s...
MEMO, which was developed by the Laboratory of Heat Transfer and Environmental Engineering of AUTh in cooperation with the University of Karlsruhe, is a prognostic mesoscale model, which allows describing the air motion and the dispersion of inert pollutants over complex terrain. The code allows one...
Software for the calculation of the atmospheric dispersion of chemical active pollutants (MARS/MUSE)
The model MARS/MUSE was developed in the LHTEE, in order to simulate the dispersion and the chemical transformation of reactive species in the local-to-regional scale. Processes of emission, dispersion, transformation and deposition of pollutants are calculated on a staggered grid in terrain-influen...
The basic aim of air quality management systems is to evaluate the impact/effectiveness of the suggested solutions, measures or interventions for reducing air emissions and consequently the pollution levels in the study areas, and to enforce the optimal solution based on the specific characteristics...
- Agriculture, hunting and related service activities
- Forestry, logging and related service activities
- Fishing, operation of fish hatcheries and fish farms; service activities incidental to fishing
- Mining of coal and lignite; extraction of peat
- Extraction of crude petroleum and natural gas; service activities incidental to oil and gas extraction, excluding surveying
- Mining of uranium and thorium ores
- Mining of metal ores
- Other mining and quarrying
- Manufacture of food products and beverages
- Manufacture of tobacco products
- Manufacture of textiles
- Manufacture of wearing apparel; dressing and dyeing of fur
- Tanning and dressing of leather; manufacture of luggage, handbags, saddlery, harness and footwear
- Manufacture of wood and of products of wood and cork, except furniture; manufacture of articles of straw and plaiting materials
- Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products
- Publishing, printing and reproduction of recorded media
- Manufacture of coke, refined petroleum products and nuclear fuel
- Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products
- Manufacture of basic metals
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- Manufacture of office machinery and computers
- Manufacture of electrical machinery and apparatus n.e.c.
- Manufacture of radio, television and communication equipment and apparatus
- Manufacture of medical, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers
- Manufacture of other transport equipment
- Manufacture of furniture; manufacturing n.e.c.
- Electricity, gas, steam and hot water supply
- Collection, purification and distribution of water
- Sale, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles; retail sale of automotive fuel
- Wholesale trade and commission trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles; repair of personal and household goods
- Hotels and restaurants
- Land transport; transport via pipelines
- Water transport
- Air transport
- Supporting and auxiliary transport activities; activities of travel agencies
- Post and telecommunications
- Financial intermediation, except insurance and pension funding
- Insurance and pension funding, except compulsory social security
- Activities auxiliary to financial intermediation
- Real estate activities
- Renting of machinery and equipment without operator and of personal and household goods
- Computer and related activities
- Research and development
- Other business activities
- Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- Health and social work
- Sewage and refuse disposal, sanitation and similar activities
- Activities of membership organizations n.e.c.
- Recreational, cultural and sporting activities
- Other service activities
- Private households with employed persons
- Extra-territorial organizations and bodies