Results for "Recycling"
The project aimed the feasibility analysis of a system that calculates noise map periodically, based on source-selective noise monitoring data, in some reference points of the area. In the same time, source-selective noise monitoring was not a solved problem either, so the project has included the d...
The presented technology suggests combination of the two processes that leads to significant safe of additional fuels use and decreases the price of the final product – the briquettes. Other significant novelty of the technology is the idea for production of customized coal briquettes by combining t...
Waste is packed into the hopper and dispenser through which refined his submission on the conveyor belt. It takes the waste to mills for soft and solid waste. Crushed waste has a size of 0.1 mm to 0.5 mm. It is than passed to the decontamination chamber with a vertical aspiration into the upper end....
By the offered development, precise dispensing is ensured of the disinfectant in the process of drinking water decontamination. Easy and cheap observance of the normative requirements for the chemical compound of the water is achieved, more specifically for the presence of free chlorine. The maximum...
A Reverse-dynamo consists of a reel with a coil of rope on the outer edge and a spiral spring attached to the axle on the inside. When the rope is pulled, the reel is rotated about its axis, and movement is transmitted by belt or gear dynamo that produces electricity. Releasing the rope through spoo...
Energy savings by household size combustion plants up to 50 kW (heating, domestic hot water), lower emissions (CO2), lower consumption of fossil material, increases the lifetime of the existing combustions and make them safer.The largest part of energy expenditure of households consists of the heati...
Zero emission pyrolysis process for economical conversion of biomass to biochar and transport biofuel
Development of integrated carbon management innovative technologies: 1. Carbon Recycling, zero emission carbonization for recycling of carbon for wide range of natural and carbon negative product applications. 2. Carbon Bio-formulation, biotech formulation of carbon for efficient bio and plant avai...
As stated, DI.ORGANO.SI, follows an holistic approach about Knowledge Management and the proposed K.M framework consists of 2 main respective components: the IT system supporting mainly the explicit knowledge management and the supporting implementation methodology (HR like consulting tools) aimed t...
CERTH / ISFTA own licenses to use validated commercial CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) packages, such as ANSYS Fluent and Thermodynamic Simulation Tools, such as Aspen. Moreover, CERTH/ISFTA develops and offers a number of house-built validated subroutines, not available in the commercial package...
The trial will last three years and it will concentrated on the FVG and Slovenia Region. Since it is an InterReg project Italia-Slovenia. The main activities will be: - the investigation on the main rheological characteristics of wool, leather and grease; - the evaluation of the possible employmen...
- Agriculture, hunting and related service activities
- Forestry, logging and related service activities
- Fishing, operation of fish hatcheries and fish farms; service activities incidental to fishing
- Mining of coal and lignite; extraction of peat
- Extraction of crude petroleum and natural gas; service activities incidental to oil and gas extraction, excluding surveying
- Mining of uranium and thorium ores
- Mining of metal ores
- Other mining and quarrying
- Manufacture of food products and beverages
- Manufacture of tobacco products
- Manufacture of textiles
- Manufacture of wearing apparel; dressing and dyeing of fur
- Tanning and dressing of leather; manufacture of luggage, handbags, saddlery, harness and footwear
- Manufacture of wood and of products of wood and cork, except furniture; manufacture of articles of straw and plaiting materials
- Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products
- Publishing, printing and reproduction of recorded media
- Manufacture of coke, refined petroleum products and nuclear fuel
- Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products
- Manufacture of basic metals
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- Manufacture of office machinery and computers
- Manufacture of electrical machinery and apparatus n.e.c.
- Manufacture of radio, television and communication equipment and apparatus
- Manufacture of medical, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers
- Manufacture of other transport equipment
- Manufacture of furniture; manufacturing n.e.c.
- Electricity, gas, steam and hot water supply
- Collection, purification and distribution of water
- Sale, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles; retail sale of automotive fuel
- Wholesale trade and commission trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles; repair of personal and household goods
- Hotels and restaurants
- Land transport; transport via pipelines
- Water transport
- Air transport
- Supporting and auxiliary transport activities; activities of travel agencies
- Post and telecommunications
- Financial intermediation, except insurance and pension funding
- Insurance and pension funding, except compulsory social security
- Activities auxiliary to financial intermediation
- Real estate activities
- Renting of machinery and equipment without operator and of personal and household goods
- Computer and related activities
- Research and development
- Other business activities
- Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- Health and social work
- Sewage and refuse disposal, sanitation and similar activities
- Activities of membership organizations n.e.c.
- Recreational, cultural and sporting activities
- Other service activities
- Private households with employed persons
- Extra-territorial organizations and bodies